Welcome to our website~ a place for you to see our family's experiences and our children grow up right before your eyes!! If you'd like, leave a comment; we'd LOVE to hear from you! We'd also like to encourage you to start your own blog!! It will become addicting, we promise. So sit back and ENJOY!

Monday, December 8, 2008

Karmyn's First Music Program!

Karmyn before we left the house looking cute as ever!!
This pic was taken after the program because I couldn't get a good picture during... my camera stinks!!
I had to throw in this picture of little Kendra too! She knew all the songs from Karmyn practicing and wanted to get up there and sing too!


Karmyn had her first Christmas music program last Thursday. She did so good!! They learned three Christmas songs and a fingerplay for the program. They ended with singing "We wish you a Merry Christmas" along with the younger preschool class. It was so fun but sad to see our first born so grown up. Believe it or not, she was one of the tallest in the group and stood on the top row of the risers. She certainly doesn't get that from her Mommy...I was so short I never even made it to the risers; I was ALWAYS in the first row on the floor. Maybe she has some hope!! LOL!

4 comments:

The Moyers said...

What happened!! All the sudden our little babies became big girls having programs & helping us cook. Where did all the time go? The girls look beautiful, & where was little Lincoln durning all this fun?!?

The Moyers said...

BTW I can't spell- I put an N in during. LOL

Bea said...

The girls looked BEAUTIFUL..as always! It has been a while since I have looked in your blog..I have missed A LOT!
Love 2 u All!

Laci and Matt said...

So what class did you and Jessica Moyer take to teach your girls how to "pose" so cute!??! They got it down!! :)