Welcome to our website~ a place for you to see our family's experiences and our children grow up right before your eyes!! If you'd like, leave a comment; we'd LOVE to hear from you! We'd also like to encourage you to start your own blog!! It will become addicting, we promise. So sit back and ENJOY!

Friday, February 20, 2009

Is addiction hereditary?

So what do you think? Is addiction hereditary? I would say in our household the answer is yes!!

Computer Addiction that is!!!!!

Lately, I have been finding myself fighting with my five year old for computer time. There is something wrong with that isn't there!!! hee! hee! Karmyn loves playing on computer as much as I do! She can run a mean mouse already at five and knows how to use the arrow keys and space bar for her games on dailynoggin.com. I've created a monster!!!!


2 comments:

Becky said...

This is just like my little sister--she is a good typist now and can do all kinds of things on the computer (mom and dad got the computer when she was around 4, and at one point she nearly crashed the whole system!!!)...Karmyn is so cute by the way! She's growing up so fast.

Please tell me you have a padded wooden chair-- you need some comfort when computering it up!

The Moyers said...

The girls are always fighting over the computer too. They love to play noggin games and we have the Fisher Price Cool School they Love!! Before you know it they will know more than us :(