Last week we took the kiddos to Upper to get pumpkins at Fall Fixin's. Each year they seem to add more and more for the kids to do and our kids always have a blast. We didn't go last year so new this year for us was the corn maze and the straw bail tunnels in the barn. What a fun evening...Lincoln loved it and kept calling the pumpkins 'balls.' Kendra's favorite part was the slide...and Karmyn's favorite part was the corn maze. We let the girls lead us through in the beginning until it started getting late so we 'kindly suggested' which way we should turn. LOL! Karmyn ended the evening by stepping on a rotten pumpkin in the pumpkin patch. I guess it serves us right...we weren't sure if we were supposed to be back there but the kids wanted to see it. We let them go look quickly when Karmyn said she spotted Spookley the Square Pumpkin. She wanted her picture with the 'square pumpkin' so she put her foot on it and it went right through. I guess it was actually Spookley the Rotten Pumpkin. LOL! Nothing a little wet wipes and a fresh pair of socks couldn't take care of...glad I have a stash in the car. LOL!!
Jungle Jack's and Good vs Evil
10 years ago








1 comment:
That last picture threw me off when I looked at it! I was thinking how did they get so little! Also, Maxton was calling them balls too! haha Finally, as of like today, he is attempting to say pumpkin. I love those pumpkin patches! Too fun!
Post a Comment