Welcome to our website~ a place for you to see our family's experiences and our children grow up right before your eyes!! If you'd like, leave a comment; we'd LOVE to hear from you! We'd also like to encourage you to start your own blog!! It will become addicting, we promise. So sit back and ENJOY!

Thursday, November 19, 2009

LOVE THE FALL WEATHER!!




Fall is my favorite time of year so we TRY to spend time outdoors when the weather is warm enough. The kiddos wanted to take a walk in the 'forest' at the park one day after school so I thought, "why not?" I grabbed my camera to take some photos...imagine that!! LOL! So while hunting for Big Foot I was able to get a few salvageable shots of the kids...Lincoln doesn't cooperate well yet, but his picture is still cute!! Hopefully they'll be many more nice days to get outside and burn off steam!!

No comments: