Welcome to our website~ a place for you to see our family's experiences and our children grow up right before your eyes!! If you'd like, leave a comment; we'd LOVE to hear from you! We'd also like to encourage you to start your own blog!! It will become addicting, we promise. So sit back and ENJOY!

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Our Winter Wonderland!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: winter

Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox free picture slideshow


We've had a lot of fun in the snow in the past couple weeks. I must say though, it is a lot of work to get the kiddos ready. All you moms and dads with kids know exactly what I'm talking about. UGH! But it's so worth it...they love to play in the snow. These pics are from our backyard. We also went sledding at the reservoir but didn't take the camera because I didn't want to have to worry about it. As you look at the pics, check out the girls' mismatching outfits. I didn't get Karmyn any snow pants this year in the hopes that last years would fit her...they didn't. By the time I realized it, I couldn't find snow pants anywhere. Kendra grew out of her coat from the snowsuit she had last year so Karmyn passed the coat down from her current snowsuit to Kendra and wore her old coat. So needless to say, no one matched but they were warm. LOL!

No comments: