We decided that Lincoln is ready for cereal!! YAY!!! He had cereal before bed last night and again at breakfast this morning. He does okay but is still trying to figure out the whole spoon thing. He gets really messy and tries to suck on his fingers during the feedings! I forgot how babies love to blow raspberries when their mouths are full of baby food. HEE! HEE! He also gets a little fussy during the feeding because it's not like the instant satisfaction of the bottle. I'm excited for him to be moving on to another milestone but sad at the same time. My baby is growing up too fast!!
Jungle Jack's and Good vs Evil
10 years ago








1 comment:
Oh, I'm so excited for the first time with cereal!! Another week or so, we go to Doc on Monday. They are getting SO big SO fast!!! He's a totally different baby now.
Yeh Lincoln! Matt (hubby) loves that name by the way.
Post a Comment