Welcome to our website~ a place for you to see our family's experiences and our children grow up right before your eyes!! If you'd like, leave a comment; we'd LOVE to hear from you! We'd also like to encourage you to start your own blog!! It will become addicting, we promise. So sit back and ENJOY!

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Merry Christmas!!

Okay, so it's still Thanksgiving, and I have completely turned my blog into holiday craziness! I would just like to say Thank You to Marie...I totally stole your elf blog! It was so stinkin' cute and actually what put me in the mood to do this. SOOO that's why we Blizzards are elves dancing disco at the top!!! Just blame it on Marie!!! Everyone else in our house is snuggled in their beds while I'm sitting at the computer killing time. I'm actually waiting to try and get some Black Friday deals online so that I don't have to venture out into crazy shopper land tomorrow. I would rather pay a little shipping than wait in line for hours!!! Best of luck to all you shoppers out there daring to wake early to get a bargain!! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your disco Blizzard elves!!! I laughed so hard! Lincoln can really boogie down!