Welcome to our website~ a place for you to see our family's experiences and our children grow up right before your eyes!! If you'd like, leave a comment; we'd LOVE to hear from you! We'd also like to encourage you to start your own blog!! It will become addicting, we promise. So sit back and ENJOY!

Thursday, August 20, 2009

1 year PICTURE TIME!!











We had Lincoln's one year pictures taken today...well actually his 13 month pictures...LOL! He did NOT want to sit still at all! As soon as I put him down and ran out of the shot he was standing up again. He did like sitting on the little stool though! So this is what we ended up with. Not the best pictures but not BAD either. I'm not sure you could take a bad picture of this little cutie!

2 comments:

Laci and Matt said...

Aww, how cute. Those are good! I love the Buddha Belly! :) He's like a Mini-Steve! Let me clarify, by his looks, not the Buddha Belly! haha

The BLIZZARD BUNCH: said...

hahahaha! Yep...you are right! He is a mini-Steve...buddha belly and all!!! LOL!!!