Welcome to our website~ a place for you to see our family's experiences and our children grow up right before your eyes!! If you'd like, leave a comment; we'd LOVE to hear from you! We'd also like to encourage you to start your own blog!! It will become addicting, we promise. So sit back and ENJOY!

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Happy Birthday, KARMYN!!

Lincoln, Mikayla, Lexie, Kendra, Karmyn, and Emma
Awwww!
Aren't they cute??




Karmyn celebrated her 6th birthday with some friends at the pool. It actually worked out great because Jay and Tracie were out of town for a week celebrating their anniversary so their kids were with the grandparents. I thought I would steal them for a day to go to the pool to celebrate Karmyn's birthday and give Grandma and Grandpa a break.! :) We had a BLAST! We ended up going to Crestline's pool because it's perfect for our kids ages! We had brownie sundaes at the pool along with lots of other snacks. The whistles would blow for lifeguard breaks and the kids would be trying to figure out what they were going to eat. Whistles meant SNACK TIME!! LOL! During one of the breaks, the kids decided to have a runway modelling show in their bathing suits. I don't know how 'appropriate' this was, but I had to laugh!! I let them have their fun and even recorded it!! LOL!! All the kids were very good...Lincoln even snuck in a cat nap! We couldn't have had a better day!! :)

No comments: