Welcome to our website~ a place for you to see our family's experiences and our children grow up right before your eyes!! If you'd like, leave a comment; we'd LOVE to hear from you! We'd also like to encourage you to start your own blog!! It will become addicting, we promise. So sit back and ENJOY!

Monday, September 21, 2009

Congrats to Becky!!


My friend, Becky, celebrated her bridal shower last Sunday at Lowe Volk Nature Center. It was nice to see her and some friends from high school and college that I haven't seen in a very long time. The food was delicous and Becky received some great gifts!! I wish Becky and Brandon much love and happiness as they start their lives as a married couple.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Thanks for blogging about me, Lisa!!! I am glad you had a good time-- I know you had a full day that day!
I wish I would have had more time to mingle and chit chat with everyone!