So today was the dreaded day...my baby started all-day kindergarten!! She was great and sooooo excited! What a big girl! She went right into her room, put her book bag in her cubby, turned to the teacher and said, Now what? Me on the other hand...I was a blubbering fool! I'm not sure why this is so hard, but I could just cry right now typing this. She's my baby...she's certainly not supposed to be in kindergarten already! I love her teacher and I know in my heart she will be fine...I just feel like I'm missing such a huge part of her day! I'm sure in a few weeks, I'll be feeling better, but right now...Mommy's having a hard adjustment! Karmyn is not home from her first day yet, but I'm sure she had an super time and can't wait to go back!! I'm so thankful that she's being the strong one...someone's gotta do it right, and this time, it ain't me!! LOL!!!!
Jungle Jack's and Good vs Evil
10 years ago








2 comments:
I know Lisa, I was a mess the whole week leading up to Lauren starting school! I'm sure Karmyn is having lots of fun! :)
(oh & I deleted my comment b/c of a typo & didnt know it would show all that LOL)
Post a Comment