Welcome to our website~ a place for you to see our family's experiences and our children grow up right before your eyes!! If you'd like, leave a comment; we'd LOVE to hear from you! We'd also like to encourage you to start your own blog!! It will become addicting, we promise. So sit back and ENJOY!

Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloween Parade!!


On Saturday evening, Bucyrus had their annual Mardi Gras Parade. Of course, it was during the Buckeyes pregame show so I couldn't get Steve to go. Not to mention we had a houseful of eager Buckeye fans waiting for the game to start. So I took all the kids to the parade with Makaleigh as my helper. We felt almost like Jon and Kate on my favorite show, Jon and Kate Plus 8, only minus 2. I don't know how they do it on a daily basis, but it was fun for ONE night. We did have reinforcements show up a little later when Stacy and Amy came down to watch the parade with us. It ended up being a comfortable fall evening...just chilly enough to feel like fall!

No comments: