Welcome to our website~ a place for you to see our family's experiences and our children grow up right before your eyes!! If you'd like, leave a comment; we'd LOVE to hear from you! We'd also like to encourage you to start your own blog!! It will become addicting, we promise. So sit back and ENJOY!

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Look at Us!


My silly camera was acting up (or the person operating it didn't know what she was doing), and the battery was almost dead. BUT I still had to post this picture even though it's not the best. I'll have to try to take another one with this pose when the kids are in something other than jammies. They will only be this size for a small amount of time!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so right, Lisa! They are only little ONCE! So enjoy each and every moment! An knowing the parents that you both are...I am sure you are doing just that! Keep that camera charged and ready!hahaha Love You All!