Welcome to our website~ a place for you to see our family's experiences and our children grow up right before your eyes!! If you'd like, leave a comment; we'd LOVE to hear from you! We'd also like to encourage you to start your own blog!! It will become addicting, we promise. So sit back and ENJOY!

Friday, October 31, 2008

Party! Party! Party!

Karmyn and Seth (the chicken) in class!

Karmyn hitting the pinata!

Yesterday was Karmyn's Halloween party at school! It was fun but crazy!! The kids broke a pinata full of candy, had a balloon popping relay, did a craft and of course, had snack!! Kylie, myself, and two other moms were in charge of the party, but were surprised to see all the other parents there at the party but two! I'm so glad that I was involved in the party planning because I would not have known that parents were welcome and Karmyn would have been one of the only kids without a parent there. This school stuff is all new for both of us!! Karmyn left school with a bag full of goodies and I left with a headache!! HEE! HEE!

No comments: