The clean up crew...Karmyn couldn't even stop eating for a picture..LOL!

Every year on the fourth of July the Blizzard's have a reunion in Portsmouth. This is where their family grew up and most of them actually still live there. We couldn't go last year because I was VERY pregnant so we decided to go this year. It's a three hour drive so it's hard to figure out what to take for the pot luck. I'd like to make the festive desserts and take those but after being beat around in the car they probably wouldn't look so festive. LOL! This year I made potato salad and the girls and I made chocolate covered pretzel rods to take.
The reunion is outside on top of this monstrous hill...I seriously panic just to drive up it...I don't know how they do it in the winter. Steve, Art and the girls walked up the hill which left me to drive Lincoln and all the 'stuff' up!! I made it but I just about had a heart attack...lol!! It was rainy and yucky all evening which put a damper on the festivities but it didn't stop my girls from playing in the bouncy house that was rented or the swing set. They looked so cute when they got there in their brand new red white and blue dresses...let's just say Karmyn's has been washed three times and I still can't get the mud out. LOL! Even though it rained, there was still a great turn out and we were able to squeeze in the fireworks too. It's great to see everyone and Lincoln got to meet his Great Grandma Blizzard for the first time and lots of other relatives too! Happy July 4th to all of you!!!
(later in the evening Karmyn fell off this one backwards in a mud puddle with a white dress on...ugh!)
Great Grandma Blizzard and Lincoln
Jeremy (all the way from Florida) and Lincoln~I think they're third cousins???
Karmyn soaked but not muddy yet!!
Now changed from her muddy clothes...stopped dancing for a quick pose!
This is the back of Kendra at the end of the night...just plain FILTH!
1 comment:
Ah, that picture of Lincoln with his Aunt Brenda is..well the BEST! LOL LOVE the picture of the kids at the top of your BLOG! As always your blog looks GREAT!
Post a Comment