Welcome to our website~ a place for you to see our family's experiences and our children grow up right before your eyes!! If you'd like, leave a comment; we'd LOVE to hear from you! We'd also like to encourage you to start your own blog!! It will become addicting, we promise. So sit back and ENJOY!

Monday, July 6, 2009

Ooooohhhh....Ahhhhhhhh!!




On Friday, we took the kids to the fireworks! It was Lincoln's first so we weren't sure how he'd do with the noise, but he loved them. He just watched in amazement as they lit up the sky. The girls were pretty excited too!!! Before we left the house, we let the girls play with sparklers. I'm always so paranoid around these things and Steve says I'm boring because I won't let them do anything with them. :) I did let them close enough to Lincoln so I could get a picture...that was a risk in itself!!! LOL!


Lincoln bounced his head off the edge of the doorway earlier in the day...ouch!



No comments: