Welcome to our website~ a place for you to see our family's experiences and our children grow up right before your eyes!! If you'd like, leave a comment; we'd LOVE to hear from you! We'd also like to encourage you to start your own blog!! It will become addicting, we promise. So sit back and ENJOY!

Saturday, August 2, 2008

I'm exhausted but it's worth it!!!





The transition to three children has been much easier than the transition to two was. It helps that Lincoln is the best baby EVER! He's pretty much on a feeding schedule every two to three hours and wakes around two-thirty and five-thirty at night! He sleeps the majority of the day when his sisters let him. They are constantly touching the poor little guy and waking him up. He'll get them back someday for that I'm sure! I feel pretty good; although, I've had a few issues with breastfeeding! Whoever said that it was a natural process is crazy...it's hard work! Steve has been working until dark for two weeks and had to work both days last weekend which was rough. I'm tired as I'm sure he is too! When I look at our three beautiful children though...it's all worth it. I try to cherish these times when they're all little because someday they'll be all grown up and all we'll have are the memories!!

1 comment:

Laci and Matt said...

I hear you on the breastfeeding and I only have just him. I'm not sure I could do it with two other little ones running around! It is sooo tiring when you do it all yourself. I think I'm introducing the bottle really soon! Then daddy can help :)