Welcome to our website~ a place for you to see our family's experiences and our children grow up right before your eyes!! If you'd like, leave a comment; we'd LOVE to hear from you! We'd also like to encourage you to start your own blog!! It will become addicting, we promise. So sit back and ENJOY!

Sunday, August 31, 2008

WHAT??


So you look at this picture and think, "Oh, what a sweet little baby." But then you look a little closer. Check out Lincoln's hand. How did my innocent little boy learn to do THAT already? Laci, did Maxton and Lincoln get together without us knowing since his Daddy already taught him that? HEE! HEE! Anyways, I hope none of you are offended, but I just had to post this picture.

3 comments:

Laci and Matt said...

LOL! That is hilarious!! Lincoln must have been on the computer checking out the picture of Maxton I guess.

Anonymous said...

That is soo funny!!! I guess it only gets worse, from here on out Lisa. LOL! That's too cute.

Anonymous said...

Looks like he is ready for the Ohio/Michigan game already! hahahaha