It's hard to believe that Karmyn will be five this week! It seems like just yesterday we were bringing HER home from the hospital. She seems so grown up already...I don't know what I'm going to do when she turns ten or worse yet sixteen. We had her a Tinkerbell birthday party yesterday! She had a blast with all her family and friends. She got a lot of new school clothes which she desperately needed since she's growing so fast. She also got money so her and Mommy get to go SHOPPING! Looks like a girls day out is just around the corner. Fun! Fun!
Jungle Jack's and Good vs Evil
10 years ago








1 comment:
Looks like you had a fun party, we missed you at ours. The girls had a good time. My camera was broke during the party (It was dropped) so I went yesterday and bought a new one 0UCH! Its so hard to believe how fast the girls are growing!
Post a Comment