Welcome to our website~ a place for you to see our family's experiences and our children grow up right before your eyes!! If you'd like, leave a comment; we'd LOVE to hear from you! We'd also like to encourage you to start your own blog!! It will become addicting, we promise. So sit back and ENJOY!

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Look how they're growing!


I took this picture the other day when all three kids had their sibling t-shirts on. You can't see it well but Lincoln's shirt says "I'm the little brother." How cute! He is growing way too fast already and will be a month old on Sunday!!

2 comments:

Liza said...

You'll get better. When I first started mine, I wasn't very good, but now I try to make sure I update it weekly. It lets all of my friends & family that don't get to see us much see Paityn grow up. Well the kids' shirts are great!

The Moyers said...

I love the pics of the family! (Its so hard not to say "the girls" now there is a boy as well) Cant wait for your next update before to long you will the blog queen! Love ya
Jessica :)