Welcome to our website~ a place for you to see our family's experiences and our children grow up right before your eyes!! If you'd like, leave a comment; we'd LOVE to hear from you! We'd also like to encourage you to start your own blog!! It will become addicting, we promise. So sit back and ENJOY!

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Lincoln is TWO Months Today!


Is it possible to freeze time? I really want to do that with my kids. Lincoln is already two months old; that's eight weeks and 6 days or 62 days old. It does not seem possible the he has been with us for 62 days. He is growing and changing everyday...too quickly if you ask me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't think he could get much cuter than the last picture you took of him.....I was wrong. I just want to tickle that little belly!! What a fun age.