Welcome to our website~ a place for you to see our family's experiences and our children grow up right before your eyes!! If you'd like, leave a comment; we'd LOVE to hear from you! We'd also like to encourage you to start your own blog!! It will become addicting, we promise. So sit back and ENJOY!

Thursday, September 25, 2008

WOW! Our Peanut is Growing!




I just can't believe the difference in these two pictures. Lincoln is now two and a half months old. Wow, look how he's grown. I love the first picture; he was just a little peanut. He looks huge in the second picture! It's crazy how you don't realize it until you see it in a photo. My baby is not a peanut anymore!

2 comments:

The Moyers said...

I bet you can really tell when you have to carry him around in the car seat. He is really starting to show personality in his photos. We need to come & see you all soon. Miss ya

Anonymous said...

Hey guys - you have a handsome little guy! You make a beautiful family. Wish we could get together sometime! Take care