Welcome to our website~ a place for you to see our family's experiences and our children grow up right before your eyes!! If you'd like, leave a comment; we'd LOVE to hear from you! We'd also like to encourage you to start your own blog!! It will become addicting, we promise. So sit back and ENJOY!

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Smile Alert!!


For the past couple weeks, Lincoln has slowly been showing some more of his personality. He no longer sleeps ALL day and is awake and happy for longer amounts of time. He is still such a good baby. If he's fussy, it's usually a quick fix at this point: gas, dirty diaper, hungry, sleepy, or annoyed by his crazy sisters. Yes, they still LOVE LOVE LOVE him. I hope he continues to be so easy to read. I caught this adorable smile on camera today and thought I'd share!!! I know I'm bias, but he's just too cute!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww...I have to stop by and see the little bugger again. He was just a newly minted penny last time I was there and the open eye moments were few and far between :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh...this picture is sooooo precious! How adorable Lisa.

Anonymous said...

You are not bias..that smile is ADORABLE! Oh, wait, maybe I AM BIAS! hahahaha Can't believe how fast he's GROWING! You just keep 'snaping & sharing' all those pictures you want..can't get enough of them!hahah
Love Ya All!