Welcome to our website~ a place for you to see our family's experiences and our children grow up right before your eyes!! If you'd like, leave a comment; we'd LOVE to hear from you! We'd also like to encourage you to start your own blog!! It will become addicting, we promise. So sit back and ENJOY!

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

SURPRISE! Another snow day!!




Today, after returning from Lincoln's doctor's appt. we heard a knock at the door!! It was Tyler! Bucyrus schools were cancelled today so he came to play outside with the girls. It was a blessing in disguise to me because they had asked to go out and play. I told them I'd take them out this afternoon while Lincoln was napping since it's going to be too cold the next few days. Tyler saved me from freezing myself!! Thanks, Tyler! Anyways, they built a small snowman in the backyard and had a blast. Tyler and Karmyn also jumped into a snow pile from the swing. Tyler wrecked a couple times before finally getting it right! :0)


Sorry, Tyler...I had to post it! :)
After the kids played for about an hour, they came inside and ate lunch! Tyler headed off shortly after to do some more shovelling to make a little money. It made the girls' day to play outside with their cousin!!

1 comment:

Bea said...

I don't know who Tyler is, but he sounds like an angel sent to help you out....better keep some cookies & Hot chocolate on hand for that boy...he deserves it! hahahahahaha
We haven't had any really snow to amount to much..BUT guess we are going to be getting the COLD BLAST!
BUUUUURRRRRRR
Always enjoy 'lurking' around your Blog, I even get Carl in here sometimes! hahahah
Luv 2 U All