Welcome to our website~ a place for you to see our family's experiences and our children grow up right before your eyes!! If you'd like, leave a comment; we'd LOVE to hear from you! We'd also like to encourage you to start your own blog!! It will become addicting, we promise. So sit back and ENJOY!

Friday, January 9, 2009

You can't see me!!


Daddy, I'm ready to go hunting!!! I ordered these camo pants before Lincoln was born and just found them the other day. They fit him perfectly now so in a couple months, it would have been too late. The shirt came from the Lohrs when Lincoln was born. It says, "my favorite stuffed animal" but you can't see the bottom because his pants cover it!! I'm sure Daddy can't wait for the day that Lincoln can go hunting for real. Right now, Mommy will enjoy the innocence of her sweet baby!!!

No comments: