Welcome to our website~ a place for you to see our family's experiences and our children grow up right before your eyes!! If you'd like, leave a comment; we'd LOVE to hear from you! We'd also like to encourage you to start your own blog!! It will become addicting, we promise. So sit back and ENJOY!

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Two Kendra Funnies!!

I had to post these...my little Kendra is a funny little girl!!
Funny #1~This morning she was doing something and I said, "Kendra you're smart." She said, "K-Mart smart?" If you've seen the K-Mart commercials on TV, you know where she got it from. HEE! HEE!
Funny #2~After her nap, she asked for a snack. I said, "What do you want?" She said, "some envelope." I looked at her and said, "What are you talking about?" She took me to the kitchen and pointed to the CANTELOPE! She cracks me up!!

1 comment:

Laci and Matt said...

Hey! Thanks for the post on the scrapbook. I couldn't find her page using that web address you left me. Do you have other contact info for Emily? Thanks!
I'm glad you are all feeling better!