Today officially marks the day that I didn't hear from any of the kids that their belly (or legs) hurt!! YAY! We are finally healthy, except of course, for the cough that Karmyn has and the runny nose/phlegmy cough Lincoln still has!! I'll take it! Anything is better than the stomach flu that they experienced last week. Thanks to all those who were concerned and sent notes of encouragement to ME and called to see how the kiddos were feeling!! So far neither Steve nor I have gotten sick...knock on wood!! A special thanks to Becky for prescription drop off, Kylie for grocery shopping, and my dad for prescription pick up. I couldn't have done it without you!!
As you can see from the pictures, the kids are back to trashing my house. I came downstairs from getting Lincoln dressed this morning to find a fort in the middle of my living room. I almost had to laugh since last week they wouldn't even move from the couch/floor. So I snapped a couple pictures!! Imagine that!








2 comments:
Lincoln looks so cute. He's popping his head up like "HI, see me!?"
What creative girls. I miss building forts. I might partake with my kids one day b/c it's so much fun! :)
Glad to see everyone looking better!! Hopefully you'll be able to catch up on your sleep now!
Post a Comment