Welcome to our website~ a place for you to see our family's experiences and our children grow up right before your eyes!! If you'd like, leave a comment; we'd LOVE to hear from you! We'd also like to encourage you to start your own blog!! It will become addicting, we promise. So sit back and ENJOY!

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Update on the SICK house!!

Kendra and Lincoln sleeping this afternoon!
Karmyn sleeping today...look no protection on the couch...she's all better!!

Lincoln eating his first popsicle ever...which came back up five minutes later! :(


So my lovely children are still sick! Karmyn started with the stomach bug, causing vomiting and diarrhea Sunday night, which continued through early Tuesday morning. Lincoln woke up yesterday (Wednesday) vomiting and is still vomiting today at 4 p.m. Whatever he drinks comes right back up. Kendra started with vomiting and diarrhea last night around 5 p.m. and is still doing both currently too. They are MISERABLE! There is a glimmer of hope though!! Karmyn is starting to feel better. She's still not eating anything but I have seen a little of my Karmyn come alive today. She even played on the computer for awhile. All the previous days, she didn't get off the couch. Her legs were so achy; she wanted to be carried everywhere. Yes, Karmyn, my 53 pound five year old. Let's just say... I did what I could do. I'm concerned about Lincoln and dehydration. If he's not better tonight, he's definitely going back to the doctor tomorrow. Wish me luck...I haven't had more than an hour block of sleep since Saturday night. I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel though...as long as I don't get sick once they're all better!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa try the pedilyte.When Austin my grandson was sick like that we put the in him and he kept it down and it should help the dehydration.As long as he is intaking some luiquds but they are coming back up he shouldn't get dehydrated.That is what the drs told me wehni tooko Austin that time.

Grey Family said...

OH MY! You poor girl. One kid sick is bad enough, but three.......I see a vacation needed badly in your future. You're a strong woman to be a stay at home mom! :)