Welcome to our website~ a place for you to see our family's experiences and our children grow up right before your eyes!! If you'd like, leave a comment; we'd LOVE to hear from you! We'd also like to encourage you to start your own blog!! It will become addicting, we promise. So sit back and ENJOY!

Monday, April 13, 2009

Egg Coloring Time!





Our girls LOVE to color eggs!! We always have fun doing it! This year both girls enjoyed egg coloring without a mess. No spills in the Blizzard house! That's always good news for Mom!!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Do the girls like hard boiled eggs? I always liked giving Hilary the yolk while I devoured the whites!

The BLIZZARD BUNCH: said...

They both LOVE hard boiled eggs...however, I made the mistake of telling them that the yolks will give them stinky toots. LOL! So now they will only eat the whites!! Hahahahahaha!

Becky said...

HAHAHA That's HILARIOUS!!! Stinky toots!!!

It's weird because I love love love deviled eggs, and that's how I can have the yolk (with lots of extra calories of course)