Welcome to our website~ a place for you to see our family's experiences and our children grow up right before your eyes!! If you'd like, leave a comment; we'd LOVE to hear from you! We'd also like to encourage you to start your own blog!! It will become addicting, we promise. So sit back and ENJOY!

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Soccer Update!!

Karmyn kicking the ball inbounds!!

Okay...so soccer! Well, Karmyn's team hasn't won a game yet! LOL! I don't think Karmyn loves soccer, but she's still trying to learn the fundamentals of the game. It kills Steve because she's not really a hustler. He tries very hard to be supportive when I know he just wants to say...quit being lazy and run for the ball! LOL! Maybe once she feels more comfortable with what's going on in the game, she'll be more aggressive. We just want her to have fun!!! She does look darn cute in her shin guard and soccer shorts though!

2 comments:

The Moyers said...

We were so glad to see you all on Saturday I think she looked great playing soccer. Lauren is starting in Aug. & I think it may be hard for her to be aggressive as well. (they just dont want to be ball hogs lol) hope to get together soon!

Becky said...

Lisa, this is when you start doing some of your cheers from high school to get Karmyn to be more aggresssive! BE BE AGGRESSIVE!