Last week, Lincoln started the long anticipated task of crawling. He decided that he was going to take off on the 7th, three days shy of his nine month birthday. Once he figured it out, he hasn't stopped! He is all over the house and into everything, but his favorite thing to get into is the dog's toys. He loves Sam's green ball, and no matter how many times I take it from him, he crawls back over and gets it. He will even take it from Sam!!! YUK! I guess that won't be the worst thing he puts in his mouth though since Steve reminds me daily that he is a BOY! I have a feeling I'm going to struggle with this boy thing. Dirty, dirty, dirty!! LOL!
Jungle Jack's and Good vs Evil
10 years ago








3 comments:
OMG...I have the same story at our house. He loves their tennis ball! Is Lincoln pulling up on everything also? We have had a few bruises lately!
My one brother was very neat and clean and really didn't get into messes much while the other brother loved the dirt and playing in sand all of those activities! I think it just depends (but I'm guessing Lincoln will be more of the latter and less of the former)!
With his Daddy...no brainer I think! LOL!
Post a Comment