This morning I took the kids to the annual Easter egg hunt at the park. As usual, they had a blast. Kendra was in the first group for 0-3 year olds, and Karmyn was in the second group with 4-6 year olds. Kendra filled her basket and got three eggs with sticker prizes on them. She got two small baskets and a game. Karmyn didn't get as many eggs as Kendra, but did get an egg with a large basket winner sticker!! Steve didn't go with us this year since he already had plans to go fishing with his brother. This is the first year the girls have ever gotten eggs that had stickers on them to redeem for bigger prizes...Steve must have been the bad luck all those other years!! LOL!!!
Jungle Jack's and Good vs Evil
10 years ago








1 comment:
HA HA!!! (about Steve)..Well, can you believe I've never been on an Easter egg hunt in my life? That looks like so much fun!!
Those prizes are so awesome, too!
BTW, I can't help I am commenting on every post-- I haven't read this in a while!!! (and I'm going backwards from newest to oldest!)
Post a Comment