Awwww....let me in, girls!!!
Don't mind the unfinished doorway...Going on a year now since the playroom's been done...well almost done! LOL!
Lincoln has been crawling for a few weeks now and has moved on to pulling himself up on everything. He's so much fun to watch but not as much fun to chase. LOL! He loves Mommy's picture frames, chewing on shoes, and emptying kitchen cupboards. Sounds like fun huh?? We had to move his mattress down since he now stands in the crib too. He's getting so big!!
This past week I took Lincoln to the doctor because he was waking every hour screaming. He did have a runny nose but nothing else major. After four days of this, I noticed him tugging on his left ear so I called and Dr. Johnson was able to get him in that day! YAY! He ended up having a double ear infection with fluid in the left. Dr. Johnson put him on an antibiotic and told me to start his breathing treatments again since his chest sounded wheezy. This was one appt. that I was glad I made. Normally I take the kids and it a "run its coarse" kinda illness. Lincoln seems to be feeling better. He's a little trooper...for a double ear infection...he sure didn't fuss much! Once again, he's living up to his "GREAT BABY" status!!








1 comment:
Lincoln looks so happy in the photo despite his double ear infections! How in the heck does a kid get an ear infection?? That's just scary to me! I've never experienced an infection, but I can guess it hurts like mad!
Post a Comment